DATAHORIZON has been awarded a silver medal for its sustainability efforts. Two years after its birth, DATAHORIZON’s commitment to ESG goals have been rewarded with this prestigious recognition. We take a lot of pride in achieving this important milestone, which reflects our values and sets the direction for the products and services we offer.
What is an EcoVadis certificate?
EcoVadis is a platform for internal and external assessment of corporate CSR performance.
The assessment of business practices is structured around four basic areas:
- Social and human rights
- Responsible supply chain management
The objectives of the EcoVadis certificate
The EcoVadis audit allows us to evaluate ourselves from a CSR point of view, to benchmark ourselves with companies in the same sector, to improve our performance, to achieve a positive impact on society and to respect the environment while being an economically viable player.
Through the EcoVadis certification, we have reinforced our brand image as an innovative and eco-responsible company and strengthened the trust of our customers and partners.
Our CSR approach
This year 2022 has been an opportunity for DATAHORIZON to adopt a strategic approach toward CSR.
Since its creation, DATAHORIZON has strived to adopt policies that have a positive impact on the environment.
Our policies are predicated on three main principles:
- Create products and services with a positive CSR impact
- Offer a work environment where employees can thrive through flexibility, hybrid work models, and by encouraging them to grow professionally through learning and development.
- Contribute to the planet protection efforts by carrying out eco-responsible actions on a daily basis such as:
- Reduction and recycling of waste
- Reduction of paper consumption
- Awareness raising and training
We also contribute to reducing the carbon footprint of digital environments and primarily the Microsoft 365 environment with our TeamsFox Green IT solution.
As our commitment to the environment and the planet continues to evolve, for the coming year we are working on an energy efficiency plan in line with new targets.
“ We do not inherit the land from our parents, we borrow it from our children ”